First Secure Community Bank
Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer
Sugar Grove or Naperville
Greater Chicagoland area
The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible for managing and growing profitable commercial lending relationships while developing sound relationships. The commercial loan officer will have the responsibility of ensuring that goals are met, partners are informed of current commercial lending protocols and the customers are engaged and satisfied with all Bank’s services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and convert new loan and deposit prospects.
- Cross sell other products of the Bank.
- Retain and service existing customer base.
- Analyze the financial condition, operating performance, and repayment ability of borrowers utilizing financial statements, collateral documentation, borrower interviews, and industry and economic data.
- Analyze the financial information of the borrower and guarantor for each loan relationship selected for review.
- Prepare loan presentation documents to recommend actions to the appropriate credit authorities in the department, credit administration, or the Bank’s Board of Directors
- Present loan proposals to the Executive Vice President and Head Lender.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of borrowers to ensure continuing satisfactory risk profiles, including annual reviews, covenant monitoring, and borrowing plan management.
- Ensure the Bank’s adherence to regulatory policies; minimize variance from the Bank’s lending policies and procedures.
- Review the completeness and accuracy of loan documentation.
- Identify any loans that are not in compliance with the requirements of the Bank’s Credit Risk Policy, to include appropriate approval levels.
- Determine the appropriateness of the assigned loan grade based on the criteria specified in the Bank’s loan policy.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations including specifically compliance.
- Other duties may be assigned to increase the organization’s operating performance.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
It is the policy of the First Secure Banks to ensure equal opportunity for all persons regardless of race, religion, color, age, marital status, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or other legally protected status, except where such trait is a bona fide occupational qualification. Further, we will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless making the reasonable accommodation would result in an undue hardship to the Company. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
First Secure Banks is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at the Company and is an important principle of sound business management.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Vice President, Human Resources